Saturday, January 30, 2010

Poketex For Pokemon Soul Silver Why Does PokeTEX Do This When I Try Viewing Pokemon SS/HG Sprites?

Why does PokeTEX do this when I try viewing Pokemon SS/HG sprites? - poketex for pokemon soul silver

I thought my soul Edition Pokemon Silver ROM sprites, so I use a list to find the overworld screen. I replaced the original Pokemon D / P list.txt with the new. Then open PokeTEX, open my SS-ROM, click on a random selection from the drop-sprite. Nothing appears. Watch a different sprites. Nothing appears. Then PokeTEX accidents. So I guess the bad list. Perhaps it is only for HG? Then I open my heart of gold ROM, you need the same. I have a different list from another site that does the same thing.

How do I solve this problem? x3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jib 0FF Joor Pl3453 calculated and implemented b4ck 0n?

Post a Comment