Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Panty Keeps Peeking Out From The Jeans Younger Brother Stole My Panties. How To Confront Him?

Younger brother stole my panties. How to confront him? - my panty keeps peeking out from the jeans

Hello, I'm hoping that this community can help.

My brother, who is seven years old, had a couple of my pants!

One day, my brother, I noticed pink polka from his pants. I thought for a moment ... "Wow ... I'm kind of designs in my ..." and I find in my drawers and "accidentally" left the pants!

Well, I heard some children, the curiosity, and they grow and that's fine. I do not want to embarrass you, but ... I would be happy if you kept your hands on my underwear!

Thank you =)

2 comments:

peace&&l... said...

wow ... lmao thats really funny.


Just to sit in a separate room, and two, to tell someone else that I know who have "____ my underwear, okay, I'm not mad or anything, but you have a question (You must respond if they are not) and never steal again, please, "just nice to have a good sound and communication are the most important, really. the only way unembarrassing as possible.

Josh S said...

I really do not know, but why not ask anything without his advice and left to feel what love is and not try to the fact that to hide you. Do listen to your iPod or playing in front of him and the addition of the thieves or comments sticky little fingers around it, could not say much, but I think the message does not go out and talk reality, pants, and perhaps they were all his dirty and used only a few of you do not like the band then I would be a little worried

Post a Comment