Monday, January 25, 2010

Mini Vcr Player What Does Your Bedroom Look Like (looking For Decorating Ideas)?

What does your bedroom look like (looking for decorating ideas)? - mini vcr player

My bedroom is in the attic. It has attached wooden floors, beams on the ceiling, 2 large old windows and a small bathroom. I have two walls painted light green. I went to a culture, whimsical look. I have a double bed with wooden beds and I was a pink carpet to be old to create a canopy on. I have a night table, trunk, large collection, storage, Papasan chair, sofa pink, children in round tables, craft tables, a floppy disk / Stereo armiore with my TV, VCR, DVD, video games, mini-fridge and cupboard. I have a lot of my own artwork and collages on the walls, flashing lights, fake ivy, fantasy paintings, collages and posters. My bathroom is painted pink and equipped with a sink, a cabinet and a bath. In addition to my bathroom and the stairs a little space is left, has a walk in my closet with coat rack, clothes line, and shoemaker. I used a few shades, throw a door.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it much easier to make a nice place if you choose to use for the first time an image of inspiration that I love him too, then, as my guide.

Here are some links I hope you enjoy. The first link is for the children, adolescents and adults, the second bedroom. If you can save some pictures, love, a new folder on your computer. Then, when you make changes, please contact your favorite photo.

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/dec ...

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/dec ...

Many of us who like decorating the house, so there is a thread in which images of the most beautiful. Not all pictures of the rooms, but there is no room available ...

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/dec ...

Enjoy!

Post a Comment