Friday, January 1, 2010

Magnetic Arrow Rest Any Thoughts Or Ratings On The New Magnetic Levitation Arrow Rest?

Any thoughts or ratings on the new magnetic levitation arrow rest? - magnetic arrow rest

I've heard that your arrow down a little bit slow and not very accurate when it opened at the conclusion of his arrow at the same place all the time. I've also heard that you spoil your arrow flight is due by the insertion, the tree is in one act against the magnet. I've never used and for all, it's just rumors and some articles I read. I use a hair biscuit and I love it. I have different styles below 5.6 and was never fully with the way they operate and the cookie is satisfied with friggin easy. I have never seen a hunter in the magnetic field with a good recovery. So it seems not popular with hunters, at least not here in NV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment