Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cat Antibiotics Amoxi Drops Without Prescription Stopped Cat's Antibiotics For 1 Day After 5 Days, Should've Been On For 7 Days. Can I Re-start Giving To Her?

Stopped Cat's antibiotics for 1 day after 5 days, should've been on for 7 days. Can I re-start giving to her? - cat antibiotics amoxi drops without prescription

Vet has my cat antibiotics that are on for 7 days. By chance I have to give my password yesterday (what should be,) the 6th day of medication. Can I restart, so today and tomorrow, the 6th and 7 Day, or should I leave on forever. Please tell me if you are 100% secure. Thank you!

5 comments:

NeedAnsw... said...

As if a day does not begin directly.

mick f said...

Humans and animals should always any medication that has been given

CJinMI20... said...

If you missed one day I might also stop at ... So I want to take them, or seven days to ensure that their management problem. Your probably right after five years, but let's say seven. When you start one days may be missed, it wouldnt be difficult, the second of two days, but probably will not help anything, but Eaze his mind.

falco_ae... said...

Call the vet - I think he missed a single day is not much, but I do not know for sure, esp. do not know what I did and why. Prevention is better than cure - just call the vet.

michele h said...

Start your medications after

Post a Comment