Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tiny Preeteen Girls Weight Problem Question.?

Weight problem question.? - tiny preeteen girls

I'm so sick of Teeny Tiny Girls Preet announced his play, if they have nothing else to do. I need help and advice. I'm 5'4 and 145 pounds am i. I've recently gained 20 pounds over a period of 8 months and now I entered. I have a small box for £ 20 shows really short. My measurements are 36'', 32'', 39''

So I started a diet and excersize. Nomore I eat fast food, I stopped drinking soda and eating sweets. Breats I ate grilled chicken and fish for food, cherries with low-fat milk and tons of fruit and vegetables on the street.
MORE! I Subscribe to the gym and I run, bike and the elliptical machine, including training for stomach and I've been going 5-6 times per week forr more than 1 hours at a time.

I chose weight of not more than 2 weeks from this scheme without a break "... and I weighed 150th

I need advice or moral support, or a story that will help me along the way ... Because I am desperate ... Everything done on the websites I've said than done ... and I was gaining weight, not muscle ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment