Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gloryhole Girls Sacramento I Think I Accidentally Had Sex With A Dude?

I think I accidentally had sex with a dude? - gloryhole girls sacramento

This has bothered me for a while. It was a gloryhole in the bathroom of the bar, the first in a couple of nights. I took his cock in just for the pleasure of a pleasant surprise when she started to suck. I let him quit and left the bathroom with a smile on my face. At that moment I realized I was in the men's room. I was worried that he enters the bathroom to see if it is a girl. But when I opened the door, what I saw was a rather large black man comes out and clean the chin. I think it was him, but I can not be sure. He has some bite marks on my tail, it is possible that men and women separately teeth? If so, I can watch brands and see if it was an uncle or not? plz help

0 comments:

Post a Comment