Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Note For Weekend Wedding Bags Wedding Weekend Bags For Out Of Town Guests?

Wedding weekend bags for out of town guests? - note for weekend wedding bags

For each of our guests, I intend to get a bag filled with the following to:
Bottled water
Potato snack (potato chips, granola bars, etc.)
Homemade cookies
Personalized cards
Vegas-themed wedding TIC TAC
Travel Aspirin
Sunscreen Travel
Route
Cards and Vouchers
Address

Is there anything else I should know? Is it appropriate? I'm on a budget. The wedding is in Las Vegas.
In addition to the Hi, I thought, get a postcard, and write on the back, because that seems to be someone who sends postcards today, really - a little more than memories. Or I should be a postcard and write a welcome message separately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment